Thursday, April 2, 2009

CPS Sketch #109



Hello.  I needed a birthday card for my sister-in-law, so I took a stab at the CPS Sketch this week.  I finally got a Cuttlebug and some Nesties.  My local craft store told me they are probably dropping the Cuttlebug line because everybody is moving to digital cutters.  Guess I'm really behind the times!  Anyway, I really like how the circles Nesties worked out on this first card.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a good weekend!
Jennifer

Supplies (All SU! unless noted otherwise)
Stamps:  Mega Mixed Messages, Life (both Papertrey Ink), Linen background
Ink:  Rose Red, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
Paper:  Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette cardstock, Spring Flowers (?) DSP, Stamper's Select white cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), adhesive pearls (Michael's)

No comments:

Post a Comment