Monday, April 20, 2009

Lauren's Birthday

I can't believe that I haven't posted for 2 weeks!  Farmor and Popie came to visit M (you know the grandparents don't care about us adults now), so I've been busy with family for awhile.  I did manage to make one card for our niece's 4th birthday last week.  This is a combo circle and shaker card.  I'm going to make this post quick so I can go do some stamping!

Thanks for stopping by,
Jennifer

Supplies (All Stampin' Up! unless noted otherwise)
Stamps:  Birthday Best
Ink: Black Staz-On, Cool Caribbean, Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal
Paper:  Cool Caribbean, Loves Me DSP, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Circle Nesties (Spellbinders), Aqua Painter, Soft Subtles beads, white organza ribbon, double-sided foam tape (3M), window sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment