Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wishing You Sunshine!

Hello. I made this card for my husband because he really tires of the Oregon rain by this time of the year. We've been having particularly heavy storms this week, so I thought the sunshine sentiment was perfect for him. I tried to use masculine colors and then wondered if the card just ended up looking dark and dreary. Ha! I love how the paper piecing on the umbrella turned out. Will be using that technique again soon.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jennifer

Supplies (all SU! unless noted)
Stamps: Scattered Showers (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Paper: Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink), Not Quite Navy DSP
Accessories: rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Ribbon Tags Trio die (Spellbinders), Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon, Swiss Dot embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

No comments:

Post a Comment