Wednesday, May 13, 2009

When It Rains, It Pours!

Hello. I cased this card from Dawn McVey's card. I wanted another quick masculine card for my husband, so Dawn's card came to mind. I incorporated my new Spots and Dots set and Smokey Green Stripes ribbon. I actually had this ribbon on my desk, but couldn't figure out how to incorporate it. So I gave up and decided to cruise the PTI release blogs. Then I found this card by Lisa Johnson -- perfect use of the ribbon! The sentiment was so appropriate for us right now -- our daughter has not been sleeping, my husband got sick, and now the Oregon rain just won't stop! Hopefully this card brought just a bit of cheer to an otherwise difficult week.

Thanks for visiting!
Jennifer
Supplies (SU! unless noted)
Stamps: Scattered Showers, Spots & Dots (both Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Basic Gray, Old Olive
Paper: Soft Stone (Papertrey Ink), Basic Gray, Old Olive
Accessories: Smokey Green Stripes ribbon (Papertrey Ink), SU! cutter kit

No comments:

Post a Comment