Sunday, September 4, 2011

PTI Make It Monday #30: Colored Pencils


The PTI Make It Monday #30 video gave tips on using colored pencils.  I picked up some Prismascolors almost a year ago and have barely used them.  Using baby oil to blend the colors made all the difference for me.  Love the results!  Now I wish that I had bought a larger set of pencils!

I stamped the jack-o-latern face after I had colored with pencils because I changed my mind on the design.  The ink didn't take as well, but I think it works nicely with the slightly vintage look of the card.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jennifer

Supplies (PTI unless noted):
Stamps:  Boo To You
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkie Pie (SU!), Wild Wasabi (SU!), Chai Tea Dye
Paper:  kraft (SU!), Stamper's Select White
Accessories:  Orange Zest vintage buttons, black twine (SU!), Prismacolor pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment