Saturday, September 24, 2011

Make It Monday #33: Frosted Images


Here's my take on PTI's Make It Monday #33 challenge for frosted images.  I was going for the witch flying by a foggy moon.  The layout is FTL 156. 

I was able to cut the yellow circle with a Nestabilities but keep the broom just by placing a piece of chipboard over the broom.  Then I used scissors to trim closely around the broom.  I think I saw that tip on Debbie Olson's blog, but couldn't find it again.

Off to work on something for the PTI Blog hop.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jennifer

Supplies
Stamps:  Spooky Sweets II, Background Basics: Houndstooth (PTI)
Ink:  Versamark, Concord Crush (SU!), Daffodil Delight (SU!), Fresh Snow (PTI)
Paper:  Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango (SU!)
Accessories:  Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), ribbon (SU!)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I thought about putting her in the circle too but then decided not too. Love the colors you used as well.

    ReplyDelete