Tuesday, February 25, 2014

PTI Blog Hop - February 2014

This month's PTI Blog Hop is about being inspired by spring.  I've been wanting to use the Birds and Blooms anniversary set, so I played with it today.  I cruised some of the original design team projects and then realized that I must have been inspired by this card by Betsy.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies (PTI unless noted)
Stamps:  Birds and Blooms
Ink:  Limeade Ice, Lavender Moon, Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart, Going Gray (SU!)
Card Stock:  Stamper's Select White, Lavender Moon, 2008 Bitty Dot Basics patterned paper, 
Accessories:  Birds and Blooms die, 1/8" white silk ribbon, Linen and Canvas impression plate, corner rounder (Fiskars)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card- it has lots of detail and I always like it when someone uses an "old" (haha) stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found this Bitcoin transaction accelerator that really works and is free.

    ReplyDelete