Sunday, February 5, 2012

PTI 5th Anniversary - Day 1

Papertrey Ink is kicking off their 5th anniversary celebration today with a challenge to use inspiration from their design team's favorite projects.  I chose Jessica Witty's Valentine-ish project. 
And here's my take:

I didn't stray far from her design since I started my project at 10pm tonight.  The color scheme is way outside my normal comfort zone, but I already had the red and orange die cuts on my desk.  (The orange is the negative from the Hearts border die.)  And I really didn't want to haul out my Cuttlebug considering that I should be sleeping.  So definitely not my usual project, but I kinda like it.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jennifer

Supplies (PTI unless noted)
Stamps:  Heart Prints, Background Basics: Circles
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Early Espresso (SU!), Versamark
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Early Espresso (SU!), doily (Wilton)
Accessories:  small and large heart punches, Double ended banner die, Hearts border die

No comments:

Post a Comment