Sunday, December 18, 2011

Make It Monday #45: Coloring Embossed Images with Copic Markers


I've looking at this Kleenex box on my desk for a couple of months trying to figure out how to recreate the pattern for a card.  Well, this week's MIM technique worked great!  First I embossed the leaves and larger flowers.  Then I embossed the center of the flowers.  They sort of melted down into the larger flower, but they provided an slight outline for me to follow for coloring the centers with Copics.


Thanks for stopping by,
Jennifer

Supplies:
Stamps:  Flower Fusion (PTI)
Ink:  Versamark, Jet Black Stazon, Copic Markers
Paper:  3.5x5 white notecard (The Paper Company), Certainly Celery card stock (SU!), vellum
Other:  Double Ended Banner die (PTI), white embossing powder (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment