Saturday, February 28, 2009

Baby Cards

Two baby cards this week.  The first is a gift tag for my dear friend who attended a shower today.  This little card (2.5" x 3.5") came together quickly, and I really enjoyed making it.  Plus it made me mount another stamp set!   

The second card was for a co-worker and his family who welcomed a baby boy last week.  I was never quite satisfied with this - maybe the ribbon is off.  But it also made me mount another stamp set!  I've mounted 4 stamps sets since I started my blog.  That means I can buy more stamps now, right?

My new Papertrey Ink order finally arrived on Friday, so I've been playing this weekend.  I'm new to acrylic stamps, so it's a bit of a learning curve.  I'll post a couple of Papertrey cards later this week.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jennifer

Supplies (All Stampin' Up! unless noted)
Gift Card
Stamps: For a Friend, Three for You
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Spring Showers(?) DSP
Ink: Bashful Blue classic, Barely Banana marker, Versamark
Accessories: blender pen, blue gingham grosgrain ribbon, scalloped edge punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Star Baby Card
Stamps: Classic Backgrounds, Fundamental Phrases
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, star paper from Creative License Scrappin' Kit
Ink: Wild Wasabi classic, Versamark
Accessories: large Star Punch, clear embossing powder (Stampendous), re-purposed ribbon, scalloped edge punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment